Public Area Attendant - HousekeepingPurpose of Job
Responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of the hotel public areas and provide personalized service to guests.
Do you have the following?
- Form 5 or above. Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- 1 to 2 years work experience in Hotel Housekeeping
- Great team player and willing to serve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment
- Proficiency in Cantonese, fair in spoken English and Putonghua
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.